✔️knee arthritis pain relief and injury recovery
✔️keep the knee warm
✔️can be used on calves, thighs, arms
✔️relieves muscle soreness and cramps
Fast-heating knee pad: heats in seconds, gives you ultra-comfy heat therapy for knee arthritis pain relief and injury recovery, keeps the knee warm, can also be used on calves, thighs, arms to relieve muscle soreness and cramps. Super comfortable for use
Easy to use: 1 button control and 3 heat-setting, very easy to operate, you can control the heating temp and time totally by yourself. The power button with LED indicator, it can be operated to red-highest, white-medium, blue-lowest temp setting. Short press the button for once can change to another heat setting
Adjustable and stay in place: two bifurcate straps design, hook and loop closure, the heating pad can wrap around and be locked at any leg or arm positions where you need heat compress, you needn't hold it by hand anymore. With a built-in mesh bag, put an ice bag in, you can use it for cold therapy if need be.
Comes with 1 USB cord: the USB cord is for portable use, it can be pluged in any power supplies with usb port, such as power bank, PC, laptop, desktop computer, car charger.
Travel size and long power cord: this knee electrical heating pad is portable, easy to put it in your suitcase or handbag.The power cord is about 6.6 feet (2 meters) long enough to allow you move freely when connect it to a socket. Fits a leg or arm circumference less than 21inch. Buy 2 if you need 1 pair
- Material: Breathable Neoprene Material
- 3 heat-settings: red-highest, white-medium, blue-lowest
- Size: 59*21.8 cm
USB output voltage:5V/DC
- The first gear ( red light), The temperature is about 44℃
- The second gear ( white light), The temperature is about 41℃
- The third gear ( blue light), The temperature is about 38℃
DC Adapter output voltage:8.5V/DC
- The first gear ( red light), The temperature is 56-65℃
- The second gear ( white light), The temperature is about 46-55℃
- The third gear ( blue light), The temperature is about 40-45℃
There will be 2-4℃ of different measuring instruments and measuring position!